Church @ Home
We have stopped gathering, but church is not cancelled
We have suspended gatherings through July and will reassess then. Please check this page for any new updates.
Adult Zoom Classes
- Our Adult Sunday School class meets over Zoom at 9:30 AM on Sunday mornings. If you would like a link to that meeting, contact the church office and we'll put you on that list!
Giving, Offerings, and Pledges
We understand there is a lot of financial uncertainty right now. Just as personal finances might change, small businesses and non-profits (like church) will be challenged to keep their doors open during a time when we don't regularly gather together. Please consider, as you are able, mailing your gifts to the church. For your ease, we have online payments as well. (You will be taken to a Paypal Site) Click the button below!
Aldersgate Service Ideas
- We will still collect food pantry items at this time. Contact us if you'd like them picked up from your home!
- We are starting a COVID19 Financial Assistance Fund for our church members. Please donate if you'd like to help out. Any unused funds, after a certain time, will be used for mission shares.
- Sign up by contacting the office to be a runner for the church or members in need
- Make sure to support small local businesses during this time so others do not need to make the hard decisions of closing
- Make an extra effort to check in on neighbors, church members, and the elderly. With isolation, it is an appreciated and needed thing for our mental and spiritual wellness.